Together, we have faced a truly extraordinary situation, the global Covid-19 pandemic has affected all of our lives, personally and professionally. At Phoneta, we consider ourselves as one team with your business and take our role in supporting you very seriously. We have endeavored to be your one constant in this crazy period. To achieve this Phoneta has been focused on three key areas:
- Committing to the support of your business and success in planning and forecasting for this unprecedented situation.
- Taking proactive measures to protect and support our employees and their families.
- A continued focus on customer service and business continuity.
To hit these targets we have had to adjust our key operating procedures, and we thank you all for your continued support and understanding whilst these adjustments were made:
- The creation of a new operating system, allowing us to move from our existing system to a wholly digital way of working, allowing our staff to work remotely for the first time. This gave us greater flexibility, allowing your business to keep up with staffing changes and closures throughout the period.
- The implementation of a home working policy for our staff, meaning those who needed to shield to protect themselves and their families could do so whilst still being able to work.
- A training plan for all staff on the new system and continual training in call handling and customer service, providing business continuity for our customers.
This crisis has affected us all in unexpected ways, however, we cannot deny that some of the effects have created positive outcomes. Our new system has streamlined and improved our service, and our home working option gives us greater cover and flexibility for the times you need us most. Whilst the future may be much different than we expected, Phoneta hopes to keep improving and innovating to bring you the best possible service. We are here 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, whenever you need us.
Thank you for your support and loyalty at this time.
Anthony Caddy & The Phoneta Team.